“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is the 4th largest website on the internet, generating billions of events and terabytes of data every day. The Targeting team uses those events to generate machine learning systems that supercharge the performance of our ads platform.
We are a team of machine learning engineers, backend engineers and data scientists dedicated to improving Reddit’s ads targeting. The majority of Reddit’s revenue passes through our systems, and every improvement to our predictions translates into big wins for our business. You’ll own full-stack ML projects from ideation to production to turn data into products that millions of people love.
As an early member of the Ads Targeting ML efforts, you will be in a unique position to revolutionize Ads Targeting using Machine Learning techniques including Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, Unsupervised Learning and Transfer Learning.
- Build and deploy machine learning models to improve ML focussed Ads Targeting products such as Lookalike Models, Keyword Targeting, User Interest Matching.
- Lead analysis and implementation of features and signals.
- Write production code to ship models to millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, analyze and iterate.
- Collaborate across disciplines and with other ML teams at Reddit to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- 3+ years as a Machine Learning Engineer or Machine Learning Scientist.
- Up to speed on industry best practices in machine learning.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Software Engineering practices and the ability to write performant production-quality code.
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data and large-scale systems.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline like Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant work experience.
- Prior work experience in Ads ML, Recommender Systems or NLP preferred.
- Experience building and scaling Nearest Neighbor algorithms/ systems preferred.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].