As the Legal Analyst, you will partner closely with the Associate General Counsel of Contracts and other members of the Legal leadership team to deliver results and help the company achieve its mission. This role will report into the AGC of Contracts, and will be responsible for recommending, supporting and implementing the strategy for legal operations. You are organized and able to work on long-term projects as well as requests requiring a quick turnaround. You love working cross-functionally and globally to support the Legal team's goals.
Who you're committed to being:
- A strategic forward-thinker who understands and anticipates the operational needs of a legal/contracts team.
- A confident and excellent communicator who can create a clear vision and gets in to do the work.
- A life-long learner who is committed to continual improvement of self and team.
- Someone who marshals support from others and earns credibility through expertise on process and systems.
- An analytical and creative problem-solver, comfortable using data to drive influence and strategy. You think about systems holistically with the team and customer experience at the forefront.
- Collaborative and flexible, with a bias for action. You like building as much as growing, improving and scaling existing processes.
- Independent, highly motivated, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup type environment.
What you'll own:
- Working with leadership to recommend and assist in implementing tools and processes to improve legal operations.
- Developing written guidance and delivering training to help team members better understand and utilize new and existing tools.
- Onboarding new legal team members with set up of all required legal tools and apps.
- Aid the data driven initiatives of the team by analyzing contract language and assembling findings in spreadsheets.
- Providing back up support for Contracts team review requests on an as needed basis.
- Department lead for contract management system: work with cross-functional teams for implementation, document issues and track for resolution, user provisioning, template management, clause library creation and management, testing and issue framing/resolution, point of contact with vendor, creating training materials as needed.
Experience you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience working on a legal team.
- 2+ years of proven experience in an operational capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative.
- Experience building rapport with sales and legal teams with a curious mentality to continuously learn about the challenges and insights teams face.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to make compelling, data-informed, recommendations for change.
- Maintained, used, or configured legal productivity tools such as Salesforce.com, Icertis, Adobe Pro and DocuSign, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite.
- Built workflows and dashboards that analyze legal operations.
- Identified process automation and improvement opportunities with cross-functional teams to drive customer lifecycle initiatives.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.