In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented attorney with a demonstrated interest in technology and experience in enforcement, compliance, or products counseling. As Counsel for Regulatory Product Compliance, you will closely advise the products team, as well as the security, engineering and marketing teams to proactively and strategically mitigate risk related to U.S. and international regulations. This attorney will be a key member of the Regulatory Compliance team building and scaling Zoom's compliance program. This position reports to Zoom's Associate General Counsel for Regulatory Compliance.
- Advise Zoom's security, engineering, products and marketing teams concerning compliance with the FTC Consent Agreement and the associated FTC Order.
- Work with Zoom's products team to drive compliance by design within a constantly- innovating, customer-focused company.
- Develop products expertise in order to provide effective and efficient compliance advice concerning time-sensitive product releases.
- Leverage your regulatory and technology counseling experience to guide product team members on new or update products.
- Develop and harness cross-functional relationships within Zoom to proactively foster compliance with a broad range of U.S. and international laws and regulations impacting technology and business, including consumer protection, competition, privacy, data governance, and finance laws and regulations.
- Provide business-minded, expert advice in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Stay well-informed about, and advise on, regulatory and industry developments, including monitoring evolving trends in statutes, regulations and public policy surrounding technology, consumer protection, and competition.
- 5+ years relevant experience; admitted to the Bar
- Demonstrated experience in technology and products counseling preferred
- In-house experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and build consensus among stakeholders and leadership
- Superb organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and is willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Possess both excellent legal and business judgment and be comfortable balancing legal risks and business strategy
- Able to work independently and remotely with colleagues across the U.S. and globally
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .