Contracts Manager/Paralegal at SentinelOne
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for:
We're growing across the board, and are looking for a smart, dedicated and accountable professional to join our awesome commercial legal team. With a strong focus on growth and a ton of interesting work at the leading and most interesting cybersecurity company in the world, SentinelOne is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
The Contracts Manager is an integral member of the commercial team who provides legal assistance to support the company's legal and business needs. We are looking for a confident, proactive, detail-oriented, and highly motivated contracts manager who is capable of working autonomously and collaborate with the legal team and other internal stakeholders.
What you'll be doing:
- Support and manage procurement contracts legal lifecycle
- Support all facets of the legal contract management process and negotiate NDAs, vendor agreements, customer contracts and other template agreements
- Assist with drafting certain agreements using approved department templates
- Assist with resolving incoming inquiries from internal stakeholders relating to the status of the contract
- Assist with the transition, implementation, and continued support of contracts management system
- Provide support to in-house attorneys for various projects as needed
- Depending on experience, conduct legal research, draft policies and processes, and update contract templates
- 4+ years of relevant commercial contracts experience, preferably in a law firm and/or in-house in a tech company. Prior work experience at a SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience in contract management systems (experience with DocuSign CLM/Spring CM is a plus)
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and solid interpersonal skills required
- Able to handle multiple assignments, work well under pressure, and have the flexibility to assist the team in meeting demands on accelerated schedules
- Attention to detail, organizational, analytical, and communications skills a must
- Accountability, ability to proactively assume responsibility and consistently follow through on assignments
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.