Title: Contracts Manager
Role Type: Full-Time
Commercial Contracts Manager (Paralegal)
The LTK Commercial Contracts Manager (Paralegal) will support the Legal team by actively partnering with various internal requesters to help route agreement requests, translating legal guidance to contracting and general business communications, and reviewing, and facilitating negotiation of commercial contracts, both inbound and outbond. The ideal candidate will be efficient and motivated and will work closely with cross-functional teams to manage an increasing volume of requests, identify process improvements and contribute to an efficient and effective commercial contracting process.
Job Summary & Responsibilities·
- Responsible for intake of contract requests via a contracts management system or intake tool and various other channels.
- Manages the contracts lifecycle process for all agreements reviewed by the legal team.
- Prepares draft agreements using agreement templates and a library of approved provisions.
- Fields questions from various internal and external stakeholders regarding agreement terms, the contracting process and agreement status.
- Suggests and negotiates edits to agreements by redlining and discussions with legal counsel as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains effective and supportive communication with counterparties as needed as well as internal stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, and others.
- Actively contributes to initiatives to improve contracting processes and tools.
- Maintains templates, drafts and executed agreements in the contracts management system.
- Provides training regarding the contract request and negotiation process as needed.
- Assists with legal research and template revisions as needed.
- Prepares metrics and presentations regarding contract volume and process efficiency.
- Completes other legal assignments, projects, and administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of contract management work experience ideally in start up / growth stage companies
- Working knowledge of common commercial agreements and contracting practices
- Proven track record of strong project management with flexibility and willingness to engage in resolving process-based issues that emerge in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Self starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a commitment to professionalism.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept problem solver
- Demonstrated proficiency with Google products, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and legal software tools (databases, e-signature tools, etc.)
- Experience using a CRM solution (Hubspot preferred), a contract management system, and / or a task management system (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.