Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
Corporate Engineering is seeking a highly motivated Business Solutions Architect to join the Compliance and Legal Tools team. This team primarily supports the Compliance and Legal organizations at Robinhood.
As the BSA on the team, you will work closely with Compliance and Legal teams to understand their requirements, tools, processes, pain points, and how to fix them. In addition, you will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, testing, and launching efficient compliance and legal systems that empower our key organizational functions and business processes. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Collaborates with business partners and Corp Eng on prioritization of issues
- Develops recommendations for scope, approach and design
- Performs duties as a functional liaison supporting integration design efforts
- Recommends process improvements when appropriate
- Responsible for analyzing security roles request for new / updated roles
- Responsible for the execution of system testing
- Performs analysis of SAAS releases to determine impact
- Supports unit test scenarios working closely with QA team
- Develops system test scenarios
- Responsible for execution of system testing
- Conducts feature demo / proof of concepts sessions
- Triages and manages Tier 2 support issues via Jira
- Systems Configuration
- Red Oak
- Internal Tools
- 5+ years of experience working in the IT space
- Worked with Legal and Compliance stakeholders
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Understanding of programming/scripting languages (e.g., Python, Go, etc)
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Experience with FINRA, SEC, SOX, GDPR, and more
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).