GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for an Associate Securities and Corporate Governance to join GoodRx’s Legal team. The Associate Securities and Corporate Governance will be instrumental inproviding legal counsel in connection with corporate, securities and governance matters. We are looking for a business-minded attorney to help support our fast-growing business and build for scale. Come join us in our mission to increase access to convenient and affordable healthcare.
The Associate Securities and Corporate Governance will report to GoodRx’s General Counsel.
· Take primary responsibility for all compliance matters under SEC domestic issuer rules and regulations, NASDAQ listing standards, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and other corporate governance rules and regulations across the company’s listing exchanges
· Review and/or prepare all public disclosure and securities filings, including, but not limited to proxy statements, Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and Section 16 filings/reports across all the company’s listing exchanges
· Assist with preparations and the planning of annual stockholder meeting
· Educate the team on Reg FD and insider trading obligations
· Advise on disclosure matters, including press releases, earnings materials, investor presentations, and other external communications
· Lead and develop environmental, social and governance programs and related disclosures on the legal team
· Keep current on applicable securities laws, regulations, and enforcement actions to identify emerging trends and risks
· Assist with administering our 10b5-1 and other equity plans and related employee and non-employee director equity matters
Skills & Qualifications
· JD from an accredited school and current member in good standing with the state bar
· At least 4 of years of experience, including at least 2 years at a nationally recognized law firm with significant work in a corporate & securities practice or in-house experience in a publicly traded company
· Strong desire to work on securities compliance and capital markets legal matters with proven track record of the ability to take the lead on the legal analysis and drafting of disclosure documents
· Ability to make sound judgment calls under pressure
· Clear and concise communication skills to effectively collaborate and negotiate with both internal and external business and legal teams.
· Great project management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and remain collected under pressure.
· Ability to resolve ambiguities and provide legal guidance in uncertain situations with a focus on business results
· Adaptability in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and an enthusiasm for learning
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with strong drive and motivation to achieve results
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description