About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
You will be a critical team member in Lyra’s growing legal team to support internal stakeholders in fulfilling Lyra’s mission to bring mental and emotional health solutions to large employers across the country. This is a full-time role that can be located in the headquarters in SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California), or remote, and will report to the legal team’s Senior Legal Operations Manager. You will be expected to work independently in managing tasks in Lyra’s Contract Lifecycle Management System as well as other tasks for which the legal team is responsible.
The ideal candidate is highly proactive, extremely organized, thrives in a fast-paced and exciting environment, and has a desire and the ability to learn new things, grow with the company, and enhance workflows that are already in existence. You strive for “Excellence” in delivering support to your team members. You are confident using Salesforce, CLM tools, and other critical internal tools that are used by the legal team. You are proactive in resolving problems that are presented and in identifying areas for streamlining and efficiencies.
- Create new and, maintain and update templates in contract management system
- As necessary, review, prepare and manage vendor agreements within established guidelines
- Build cross-functional relationships with other stakeholders within the company to support internal requests
- Support General Counsel and legal team in administrative tasks that are within their scope of responsibilities, including government filings, corporate record maintenance, and information management
- Support internal teams with the following: internal audit of contracts, updating processes to support growing company, review and ingest historical data into contract management system, provide non-technical support to support internal and external requests
- Support ad-hoc and special projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience in a legal department, in-house experience is a plus
- Paralegal certification is a plus
- Experience in supporting legal or healthcare, specifically in Contract Lifecycle Management
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Experience in working with Salesforce and Conga CLM or Ironclad
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlinesStrong analytical skills
- Demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive attitude to the workplace
- Sense of humor and strong affinity for team donut day
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description