Associate Corporate Counsel delivers global legal support of the GHX sales and product functions in a fast paced, high energy, environment, including: review, negotiate and draft agreements; identify and resolve legal issues; draft and maintain agreement templates; and develop efficient legal processes; all while balancing legal and business needs and managing risks.Key Duties
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Provides global legal support for commercial agreements, including negotiating and drafting sales and partner agreements.
- Advises on commercial transactions, general corporate matters and contract dispute resolution.
- Provides clear, reasoned risk analysis and business-focused solutions on contract risks and risk mitigation options enabling the business to achieve its objectives.
- Drafts and maintains template agreements; recommend and develop legal and cross functional contract processes and improvements.
- Supports the legal team on other special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- JD from nationally recognized law school and current member of the required State bar.
- 5 years' experience with technology and commercial transactions, contract dispute resolution, legal team and contract process management.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, research, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong legal analysis skills with ability to integrate legal advice with business knowledge and provide balanced advice regarding potential risks and benefits.
- Strong interpersonal skills including creativity, high energy level, and ability to communicate information accurately and completely, while being concise and understandable for non-lawyers.
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude with ability to influence peers and all levels of management and forge cross-functional relationships across GHX teams such as sales, product and finance.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment as part of a dynamic team of professionals.
- Hard working, high integrity, well organized and a self-motivated team player able to manage and prioritize requests and oversee and improve complex business and legal processes.
Estimated Salary range for this position:
- In-house experience.
- Transactional training and experience in a law firm setting.
- Procurement, healthcare, international, data security and privacy experience preferred.
$105,500-$140,650The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/ GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska. Disclaimer
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, "GHX") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement. GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. #LI-Remote #LI-SR