Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a spanish-speaking Voice Transcription Intern to listen recorded calls in spanish across multiple organizations and call types to identify and document common trends. You will also transcribe full length calls in spanish ranging in length from 2 minutes to 20+ minutes into a provided format. We cannot support F1 or H1B Visas at this time.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Listen to recorded calls across multiple organizations and call types to identify and document common trends
- Transcribe full length calls in Spanish language ranging in length from 2 minutes to 20+ minutes into a provided format
- Learn about the impact of key words, phrases, and intents on successfully tuning an AI Conversational Voice Engine
- Set Goals and associate plan for completing workload
- Escalate issues to management with recommendations for resolution
- Recommend more efficient ways to approach and organize the work
- Document process change recommendations
- Work closely and collegially with senior voice engineers, business analysts and peers to produce exceptional quality of work
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Enrolled or recently graduated from an accredited college
- Excellent listening & writing skills
- A passion for innovative technology and solving complex problems
- An impeccable work ethic
- Proficiency with data analytics tools – Office 365 (Excel, Word)
- Proficiency in American English language
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Conversational AI for contact centers domain knowledge is preferred
- Must be US citizen or Permanent Resident.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description