Technical Writing Intern at Cosm (Salt Lake City, UT)
Cosm is a global technology company that brings experiences to life in immersive environments. We help our partners create spaces and content that blur the lines of real and virtual across three primary markets: Sports and Entertainment, Science and Education, and Parks and Attractions. Cosm was born from the fusion of some of the greatest innovators in the history of technology. Evans & Sutherland, Spitz, Inc., and LiveLikeVR (now Cosm Immersive) combined forces to power the immersive experiences of the future as Cosm. Innovation is in our DNA.
Evans & Sutherland
For more than five decades, E&S has developed advanced computer graphics technologies. From Sketchpad, the first computer-aided design (CAD) program, to the first digital planetarium, to the DomeX LED dome of the today, E&S has led the charge for graphics and screen evolution, as the world’s first computer graphics company.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Salt Lake City
Program Dates: June 6 – August 12 2022Responsibilities:
- Reviewing existing documentation
- Creating demonstration videos to be included in the documentation
- Documenting system configuration parameters
- Updating and creating internal tech notes
- Collaborate closely with a cross disciplinary team (Design, Product and Engineer).
- Keep updated on industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Junior, Senior standing by the start of the program.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Interest in immersive technology and content.
Evans & Sutherland, a Cosm Company, is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.