Technical Publications Intern- ZPA at Zscaler
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside
Position: Technical Publications Intern- ZPA
Location: US-Pacific only (remote candidates in other locations will not be considered)
Responsibilities/What You'll Do
- Translate technical information into clear, concise, and effective documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver content for online documentation, video tutorials, on-screen text, and knowledge base articles
- Integrate graphics and illustrations to improve the quality and usability of the documentation
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs in the Engineering, Field Support, Sales, Training, and Marketing groups
- Assist in defining standards, style, and terminology
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical writing, journalism, communications, or a related field
- Excellent oral, written, analytic, and organizational skills
- Detail orientated, and able to think and write in context with the target reader or operator
- Self-motivated and effective in a fluid environment
- Must possess creativity and a sense of humor
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in writing online help and knowledge base articles
- Experience in developing video tutorials
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.