The Talent Operations team is seeking a Project Management Intern to assist the Project Manager in the delivery of key recruitment marketing, employer branding and internship initiatives.
During this program you will learn how to create and execute on a project plan as you focus on learning about BlackLine’s culture, how we communicate our brand to perspective candidates, and how to coordinate with key stakeholders. You will gain experience partnering with different parts of the business such as Marketing, Human Resources, and Recruitment to deliver on branding strategies and events. You will get insight into how the internship program is planned and ran as you take part in managing the project plan.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Learn about BlackLine’s employer branding partnerships and help keep content up to date
- Communicate and coordinate with employees to prepare them to interview for branding articles
- Assist in project coordination around recruitment marketing initiatives
- Help prepare the team for professional conferences and university events including virtual booth set-up, speaker coordination and marketing
- Collaborate on coordination of internship virtual events and activities
- Participate in fall internship planning and outlining processes
Years of Experience in Related Field: Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources, Business (Flexible)
Education: You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate/graduate in Spring 2022.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Organized individual with professional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to perform under deadlines
- Creative and critical thinking skills. Can provide solutions when obstacles are encountered
- Ability to handle confidential documents and information with appropriate discretion
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required.