Supply Chain Analyst Intern - 2023 Campus Recruiting (Minneapolis, MN)
The Chewy Campus Recruiting Team is seeking a motivated Supply Chain Analyst Interns to join our Merchandising team in our Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN, Plantation, FL., or Bellevue, WA office.
Internship Timeframe: June 5th – August 11th, 2023 (must be available for the full duration)
Qualified Students: Rising Juniors and Rising Seniors
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with peers on the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key Sales and Operational Planning decisions and process improvements.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team in areas including network/topology planning and design, capacity planning, inventory placement, customer experience and backlog management, continuously optimizing for customer experience and fulfillment efficiency.
- Analyze demand and resource requirements against available resources to identify risks and opportunities and provide recommendations to solve for resource constraints.
- Provide all levels of the company with updates on Supply Chain Planning metrics, including ongoing analysis and interpretation of data. Present information verbally, as well as in written reports.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a variety of data sources using SQL and various technological platforms.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root while understanding the broader context.
- Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for secondary data sets.
What You’ll Need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited bachelor’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and June 2025.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical abilities, strong technical, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
- This person would be a self-starter, is comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail) and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Tableau, SQL and advanced Excel experience.
- Knowledge of data warehousing.
- Top notch communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms, and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams.
- Ability to work with shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.