Summer Intern, Corporate Strategy at Happify Health (Remote)
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a clinical grade technology company that develops personalized digital therapeutics and care solutions for the modern healthcare cloud.
We are pioneering a new era of care through Intelligent Healing™️ that makes healthcare more precise, connected, and responsive for pharma, health plans, enterprises, and individuals everywhere.
With a foundation in science-backed activities and games, Happify Health was inspired by the idea that technology can be used to incite positive change in our industry—and ourselves. This vision is powered by our growing diverse team of leaders, experts, and creators, collaborating closely to challenge the status quo and redefine our systems of care.
We believe that meaningful behavior change is a journey—and that moving towards better health and well-being should be enjoyable. Together, we can create a healthier, happier future through Intelligent Healing™️.
Join us as we usher in a new era of connected care, and strive to heal all people, one person at a time.
About the Role
The Corporate Strategy Intern will work with Happify's strategy team to engage in key organizational strategic initiatives and corporate development. The intern will assist the strategy team in conducting research and analysis to inform future decisions of the organization. We are open to students from many areas of study who want to apply their classroom learnings to Happify's business challenges in order to get hands-on experience in business and strategy in an exciting digital health environment. This internship will expose a student to strategic thinking, competitive research, business development, and problem solving and will provide a student the opportunity to refine their business skills and receive feedback from the team. The intern will report to the Corporate Strategy Manager and will work closely with the broader Strategy team.
The position would run from approximately June 27th to September 2nd (dates somewhat flexible based on availability) with a stipend of 10,000 paid in three monthly installments. Summer internships have the potential to turn into part- or full-time work into the 2022 academic year. Applications are due by Friday, June 3rd. LI-Remote
- Conduct research on competitors, industry trends, and key topics of strategic interest
- Analyze key organizational questions/problems and develop recommendations for solutions
- Support corporate development efforts by researching potential strategic partners
- Participate in strategic planning initiatives to guide the future direction of the organization
- Degree in business, corporate strategy, finance, economics, organizational development, or business administration (completed or in progress; open to graduate and undergraduate students; open to students in any area of study with stated interest in digital health); students graduating in Spring 2023 are preferred but qualified students who plan to return to school in Fall 2023 are also encouraged to apply.
- Interest in digital therapeutics, digital health, mental health, and/or chronic health disorders (e.g., psoriasis, multiple sclerosis)
- Previous experience researching companies, industries, and trends
- Ability to distill and communicate complex information effectively and succinctly
- Capacity to work remotely and in a fast-paced startup environment
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at [email protected]