ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This Internship will provide the opportunity for the best and brightest talent to collaborate with Sales, Solution, Product, and Marketing leaders at ServiceNow and offer intensive on the job training and broad-based exposure to all aspects of company Strategic GTM methodologies with a focus on Industry Solutions. The participants in this Internship will receive accelerated professional development, world-class mentoring, and unique networking opportunities across the organization. Participants will join a small, yet mighty, community of other SGTM and Industries interns.
A great candidate is professional who is an effective influencer, who can rapidly demonstrate impact and value to the organization. The candidate must be very comfortable in areas such as go-to-market strategy, design thinking, problem solving, and consensus-building.
What you get to do in this role
- Work on critical strategic projects for Industry Solutions by working within a priority vertical or across verticals to structure problems and develop hypotheses
- Conduct analyses to turn available data into meaningful insights and solutions with actionable recommendations and measurable results.
- Creation of high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic alignment, present multi-year roadmaps, and document the full business case to justify action
- Example initiatives may include supporting the development of a single industry’s solution strategy or GTM strategy, re-imagining our industry communities of practice, optimizing elements of the industry operating model, market or field research initiatives, designing our next-gen Industry Content Library
The Strategic Go-to-Market organization delivers world-class programs and services to our quota-carrying field sales organization and to our end customers and prospects. We understand industries, our customer’s strategy, and desired business outcomes and define industry-relevant solutions that deliver demonstrative customer value.
In this role, you will get to:
- Partner closely with the SVP of Strategic Go-to-Market, Chief of Staff, and Head of Strategy and Operations to run the business and get a front seat to driving our vision, mission, and priorities throughout the organization
- Work on critical strategic projects and create high-quality deliverables that support our mission, priorities, people strategy and cross-team services
- Act as a sounding board to the Strategic Go-to-Market leadership offsite
- Example initiatives may include strategizing and preparing for leadership Quarterly Business Reviews, All-Hands, and Offsites, coordinating customer exchanges and thought leadership forums, building social media strategies (internal and external), creating a customer engagement plan for senior leadership, building plans to support our people priorities
Inspire Value Team:
Thought Leadership and Insights
- Work on critical strategic projects for Strategic GTM. Work cross-functionally to structure problems and develop hypotheses. Conduct analyses to turn available data into meaningful insights and solutions with actionable recommendations and measurable results.
- Meaningful contribution to the creation of customer insights for the global and regional sales leadership team
- Partner with our data analytics experts to pilot new data-driven initiatives to drive greater understanding of platform health, peer leading examples, and insight for the account team and customer executives
- Participate and contribute toward customer discovery workshops to understand key business objectives, challenges of prospective and existing customers
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer business objectives
- Creation of high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic alignment, present multi-year roadmaps and document the full business case to justify action
Who YOU are:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing an MBA with a target graduation date after December 2022)
- Experience working on go-to-market or sales related strategic and operational topics
- Financial analysis and modeling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases
- A belief that true outcomes are not accidental, they are crafted with relentless preparation, collaboration, and a deep focus on the details
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult decisions and strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer centric attitude
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.