From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the role:
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
The Source Partner Marketing Intern will be responsible for the development and execution of our public-facing data source integration materials. Materials include, but are not limited to, Fivetran integration landing page content, joint solution one-sheets, applicable customer case studies, and educational sell-in materials for our source partner sellers. In addition to managing the execution of the aforementioned materials, the Source Partner Marketing Intern will actively participate in the building and advancement of the brand relationships between Fivetran and our integration sources.
We are looking for a communicative and collaborative marketing intern to join our fast-growing team.As the Source Partner Marketing Intern at Fivetran, you will:
- Work closely with the Source Partner Management team to maintain and grow our source partner relationships
- Work closely with the Solutions Product Marketing team to develop content and supporting imagery for the customer-facing Fivetran integrations pages on our source partner websites
- Manage source partner marketing programs such as - joint partner webinars and live events, developing supporting materials for source partner sales teams, joint social media postings, and drive new opportunities for collaboration
- Research future partnership opportunities with prospective data sources
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow. This role is an entry level marketing position with the opportunity to grow into a full-time role. No experience is necessary and all training will be provided.
- Strong in-person and written communication prowess. You will be working with source partners, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world. You will learn how to work cross-functionally with internal teams as well as grow your professional communication and relationship management skills.
Highly-organized with a project management mindset. You’ll learn to coordinate projects and work streams across multiple teams and be responsible for collecting and managing stakeholder feedback.
Please note: This internship is a 6 to 9 month, full time, paid position with the opportunity to apply for a permanent role following the internship program.Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.