Software Engineering Intern, Core Platform at Moveworks (Peninsula)
As a member of the Core Platform team at Moveworks, you will play a key role in shaping the evolution of the Moveworks AI platform. As an intern/co-op on this team you will have the opportunity to build; enterprise products that solve real world problems by leveraging our machine learning platform, the foundational frameworks and services that provide scalable and reliable building blocks and the enterprise data platform for powering various products.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you’ll do:
- You will work with a group of talented engineers with previous experience at Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Uber, etc.
- You will work on building and extending Moveworks products and platforms.
- You will get to work on platform robustness and scalability challenges.
- Entering the third or fourth year of your bachelor's degree or entering the last year of your master's degree.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Having strong coding skills in Java/Python/C++/Go/JS.
- Strong foundations in Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Desire to work with a fast moving team with a high degree of ownership.
- An ability to communicate complex engineering concepts concisely and clearly.
- An uncanny attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Willingness to learn and an openness to giving and receiving feedback.
- A passion for building AI products.
- You will learn about building products in a fast growing enterprise startup.
- You will learn about building distributed systems.
- You will learn how to scale platforms.