As a member of the core infrastructure team, you will play a key role in building the next generation of the Moveworks AI infrastructure. As Moveworks grows fast, the infrastructure team is tasked with designing and operating reliable and resilient foundational services as well as frameworks that allow our product to scale seamlessly and our engineering teams to build customer facing features very rapidly.
We’re building a team that indexes on moving fast, solving challenging product/engineering problems and providing value to our customers. You'll be partnering with infrastructure, machine learning, search, product, data, and full stack teams to identify, define and build elegant solutions. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!What you will do:
- You will work closely with a group of talented engineers with previous experience at Amazon, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Uber, etc.
- You will design and build new infrastructure functionalities - like distributed key value stores, circuit breaking, rate limiting, real-time streaming infrastructure, A/B testing, etc.
- You will own and deliver the critical infrastructure and functionality to production by going through the entire development life cycle - design, presentation, implementation and operation
- You will solve robustness, scalability and performance challenges
- Entering the third or fourth year of your bachelor's degree or entering the last year of your master's degree
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Having a very strong coding skills and familiarity with at least one of the languages from Python/Golang/Java/C++
- Strong foundations in algorithms and data structures
- Desire to work with a fast moving team with a high degree of ownership
- A passion for building AI products
- High level of curiosity about engine