For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Each day Zscaler’s Cloud processes over 150 billion transactions with near-zero latency to instantly secure over 16 million users in 180+ countries. All transactions are logged which provides unparalleled visibility into the Zscaler cloud. We are looking for data scientists with experience applying machine learning and modeling techniques, including natural language processing, anomaly detection, optimization, and time series forecasting, toward different product areas. The ideal candidate would have a curiosity to dive deep into log data and enjoy discovering patterns that drive new insights.Job Description
About the Team:
This group works on scaling systems horizontally and vertically as we rapidly scale our cloud based infrastructure. The ideal candidate would have taken courses in Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Networking and Security and be proficient in at least one of C/C++, Python and Golang. The candidate should also possess good knowledge of Linux and/or BSD operating systems. It is desirable to have prior experience in Cloud systems and infrastructure although not mandatory.
- Be a part of the development engineering interface to our DevOps teams as they roll out new features.
- Gain extensive experience while learning to take features from development, to test, to production.
- Possible projects you will work on include: automate provisioning, orchestration and configuration and integration with systems such as Terraform and Open Stack.
- Must remain enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's degree program for the duration of the internship
- Sound knowledge of computer architecture and is constantly looking at computing from a system perspective
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.