Software Engineer Intern – 2023 Campus Recruiting at Chewy (Minneapolis, MN)
The Chewy Campus Recruiting Team is seeking motivated Software Engineer Interns to join our collaborative engineering teams in our Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN, Plantation, FL., or Bellevue, WA office.
Internship Timeframe: June 5th – August 11th, 2023 (must be available for the full duration)
Qualified Students: Rising Seniors
What you'll do:
- Work in functions that touch our end-to-end customer experience—whether it’s customer order and catalog management, pricing and promotions tools, search and personalization, or operational analytics.
- Design and build interfaces that integrate every aspect of our business through cross-functional collaboration.
- Implement simple and sustainable code that reflects a deep understanding of our business and contributes meaningfully to the success of your team and delivery to our customers.
What you'll need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited bachelor’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].