Social Media Intern at Air (Remote)
Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product makes finding, sharing, and collaborating on visual assets a breeze. Air provides visual browsing, powerful searching, secure sharing, and smooth collaboration, cutting out the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content. We launched in March 2020 and have raised +$28M from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Headline Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures. Requirements
- An elite TikTok page
- Fluency in memetic culture and social media platforms (can be on personal or brand handles). Related experience in organic social media and content creation a plus
- Lives on social. Can show rather than tell us why and how they'd be the perfect candidate.
- Great taste. Cultural acumen 💯 .
- Open-minded, inclusive, and kind.
- Comfortable shooting content. Even more comfortable being the star of content.
- Creative. Excited. An endless repository of new ideas.
- Video editing and photo-taking/editing experience.
- College enrollment is not a requirement for this role. A degree has nothing to do with your ability to craft great social content.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help Air reach new audiences by creating content on social media that is timely, fun, and engaging.
- Monitor posts and work closely with our CX team to engage and reply to our audience on brand pages in a timely manner.
- Work with the broader marketing team supporting product announcements, paid social content creation, and design changes.
- Focus on one or more of four primary platforms: TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.