Social Media Intern at Blue Wheel (Detroit, MI)
| Detroit, MI
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:20 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 12, 2022
Blue Wheel is one of Inc. Magazines 2020 fastest-growing private companies in the US. We can attribute much of that growth to our digital marketing and advertising capabilities, and our amazing track record of success for our clients.
As a Social Media Intern, you’ll be responsible for assisting our Social Media Specialists and Influencer Specialists with writing and creating content, managing communities, building lists of influencers, and working on various social media platforms.
3 Months, 16 hrs per week
$15 an hour
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Demonstrate basic understanding of social media channels
· Have a good eye for aesthetics pertaining to brand social media
· Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· The smallest detail is your favorite detail! -- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
· Ability to create or curate engaging content and campaigns for social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more
· Utilize effective program management software
· Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintaining relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
· BONUS: Have an understanding of the beauty space which represents a large piece of our overfall client portfolio.
More Information on Blue Wheel
Blue Wheel operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Birmingham, MI. Blue Wheel was founded in 2011. It has 90 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 6 open jobs at Blue Wheel, click here.
Read Full Job Description