Sales Operations Intern at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:56 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 29, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive is looking for a Sales Operations Intern to work alongside our Sales Operations team on a variety of initiatives for our Sales and Client Strategy teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define, track, and score the important sales and customer success metrics of our SAAS business
- Partner with the Sales Operations team on managing changes around new initiatives, systems changes and marketing campaigns in conjunction with our Engineering and Marketing teams
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data to identify and uncover trends within the organization
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Compile data used by sales team management to create actionable insights that are presented to sales leadership
- Uncover data anomalies and perform data cleansing
- Assist with sales forecasting process - reporting, methodology and analysis
Skills and Qualifications
- Current college student with availability to work 30+ hours/week
- Strong experience with MS Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Intern pay is $15/hr
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1165 total employees. To see all 25 open jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description