Sales Internship (Remote) at Neighbor (Provo, UT)
$9 guaranteed base + bonus = $14-$18 effective hourly rate
Neighbor is looking for sales interns to join its team! As a sales intern, you will be a key component of Neighbor’s expansion strategy across different U.S. markets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to quickly establish rapport over the phone and text.
This is an opportunity to gain firsthand experience in a fast-growing startup, backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Fifth Wall, Wilshire Partners, Album Ventures, Pelion Ventures, and top executives from DoorDash, Uber, and StockX.
- Call, pitch, and nurture relationships with Neighbor renters
- Communicate the benefits of property protection plans for existing renters
- Update, manage, and improve sales pipeline
- Results-oriented – eager to do what it takes to hit goals
- High energy & strong phone presence
- Passionate about self and process improvement
- Unafraid of rejection
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Candidates must reside in Utah, Texas or North Carolina (opportunity to work at headquarters for interns in Utah)
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at [email protected]. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Neighbor!