Revenue Operations (CX Operations) Intern at Instructure (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:01 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 2, 2022
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their education and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
To support CX renewals reporting and AOP by auditing current contracts and updating pertinent information into SFDC. This role will primarily support the CX Systems & Operations team with hands-on tech experience in Salesforce and will collaborate with CX peers & leaders on process and data project enrichment & hygiene.
Candidates will be considered in both Salt Lake City and remotely.
- Cross-training, backup, and support of CX data orchestration jobs.
- Categorization and enrichment of renewal data in Salesforce.
- Clear communication of projects being undertaken, status, and progress relative to the broader goals and objectives.
- Learn data operations processes as it relates to the enrichment and cleanliness of data across our systems.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience organizations to communicate project status or updates.
- Ad hoc data quality tasks
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team, on multiple projects.
- Experience with workflow and detailed processes.
- Eager and comfortable learning new technology systems.
- Competent in Excel.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
More Information on Instructure
Instructure operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Chicago, IL. Instructure was founded in 2008. It has 1233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at Instructure, click here.
Read Full Job Description