Recruiting Intern, Sourcing Team (Summer 2022) at Okta (Remote)
Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With more than 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential.
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We have unique backgrounds and we’ve faced specific challenges and we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
About our Internship:
We are looking for University students pursuing a degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or related degree who are interested in a 2022 Summer Internship and that are passionate about partnering with Talent Acquisition teammates to build robust strategies centered around attracting and hiring exceptional talent at Okta.
Our interns will join a Talent Sourcing team that strongly believes in creating strong partnerships across business functions to discover, attract and hire the best talent for Okta, everywhere.
Okta values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing, and making a positive impact in our local communities. As an Okta Intern, we offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and an amazing team culture. We also offer high priority projects, great mentors, hackathons and Lunch-n-Learns with Okta leaders. Read what former interns are saying about their experience as an Okta intern: https://www.okta.com/company/careers/intern-program/
As an Okta Intern you will:
- Have exposure to building & executing robust recruiting sourcing strategies, diverse recruiting programs design and candidate management/engagement
- Build & nurture strong pipelines for both technical and non-technical roles across Okta
- Conduct industry research to uncover talent sourcing best practices
- Providing market insights to hiring teams
You could be a great fit for this role if you:
- Are a self-starter who is result-oriented, resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious and who takes initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to changes and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Have a long term interest in joining a Talent Acquisition team
An in progress BS or MS in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field with plans to graduate in December 2022 or May/June 2023.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.