Public Relations Internship at Jackson Spalding (Atlanta, GA)
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Internships at Jackson Spalding are a great opportunity for rising college seniors and recent graduates to gain valuable public relations and marketing experience in an agency environment. We hire and look for friendly go-getters (interns and full-time employees) who possess the five Cs: character, class, confidence, chemistry and competency. We also look for interns who are self-starters with a passion for Communications, Advertising and Marketing who are committed to continuous learning to grow their professional experience.
ABOUT Jackson spalding
Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected agency in our industry. With offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles and Athens, Ga., and additional team members located throughout the country, Jackson Spalding partners with clients to provide a full range of integrated public relations and marketing services. The company’s roster of clients includes The Coca-Cola Company, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, Google, Orkin, Primrose Schools and many others.
The company’s culture has been celebrated with consistent inclusion on Best Places to Work lists, and in 2019, the agency was nationally ranked as a Top Place to Work by PR News. Jackson Spalding’s campaigns have received numerous accolades, winning industry recognitions ranging from the SABRE Awards to the ADDYs. In 2020, Forbes named Jackson Spalding one of America’s Best PR Agencies. To learn more, visit www.JacksonSpalding.com.
- Excellent writing skills
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Basic time, budget and project management skills
- Earned or a senior working toward a B.S. or B.A. degree with a 3.0 minimum GPA
- Experience with social and traditional media, and ability to monitor both
- Technical skills include: basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Media pitching
- Writing press releases
- Participation in brainstorming sessions
- Constant communication with team members
- Project management and ability to work on a strict deadline
- Active involvement in day-to-day client work and project support
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING A JS INTERNSHIP?
Interns will experience the daily rhythm of agency client work. JS interns work side-by-side with our professional team, attend client meetings and are responsible for projects that are assigned according to their level of experience and skillset. Internships are paid, typically last three to six months and may lead to full-time employment.
Jackson Spalding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.