When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work - it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we're doing just that. Join us as we develop strategies for change and transform the trajectory of your career!
Bring your talent and eagerness to learn to Paylocity, where you'll discover the skills needed to launch your career! Benefit from award-winning training and one-on-one coaching as you play a key role in Paylocity's future with an early careers position. Explore how you can go from the classroom to the conference room with internships and new grad programs at one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Experience the support that'll take you from grad to a flourishing career with a position in Paylocity's early careers division!
Paylocity is looking for an ambitious, organized, and deadline-oriented Public Relations and Social Marketing Intern. This hands-on role will offer you opportunities to jumpstart your marketing career and build knowledge and skills, while working alongside experienced marketing and communications professionals. This is a paid, full-time 12-week summer internship for Summer 2022, beginning Monday, May 23rd and ending Friday, August 12th.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
If you join the Paylocity team, you will work among top talent in a fast-paced team and growing technology company. Your responsibilities may include:
- Work with our PR/social team to conduct competitive research and analysis
- Analyze and compare Paylocity media coverage to our competitors
- Write copy to promote Paylocity content
- Assist with social listening to identify industry themes, relevant influencers, and more
- Support our social media program with content development, scheduling, and more
- Additional duties as assigned
Please note, in response to COVID-19 & Paylocity's commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Marketing Team is currently working remotely. We have successfully hosted interns virtually in the past as well. While the future is unclear, please assume you will have the opportunity to work onsite at our HQ in Schaumburg at some point in the summer, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program working toward a bachelor's degree, with an anticipated graduation between August 2022 & June 2023
- Marketing, Communications, or related major preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Analytical mindset and knowledge gained through training or experience
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Desire to learn more about marketing, communications, and social media
- Experience with MS office, preferably Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Pardot or other marketing automation software experience a plus
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $20 - $23/hour; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.