Product Partner Management Intern at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
This position is a six-month internship with the opportunity to convert to a full-time position.
As Product Partner Management Associate, you will play a crucial role working with data source connectors, which is our primary business. You will help maintain relationships with data source partners, work with product managers to ensure we have the resources to create a terrific integration (data connector), and help our support & engineering teams resolve connector issues.
- Run the process of data source performance maintenance with existing source partners
- Support product managers in developing partnership arrangements for new products.
- Works with engineering and support teams to resolve source related issues.
- Creates a process to effectively monitor and resolve connector issues
- Take on ownership of the connector status, aiding in private preview and beta performance monitoring.
- Conducts user research to better understand customer pain points with connectors and uses feedback to improve our product
- Execute on new process and identify areas for improvement after 60 days
What you bring to the table:
- Go-getter: you don’t take no or no answer as an outcome, you find a way to build the relationship and get the goal completed
- Relationship builder: you know how to keep conversations going, get people interested in working with us, and close the deal. You can convince someone that your #1 priority is their #1 priority.
- Some technical know-how: we have a technical product that we work tirelessly to simplify for our users but understanding data analysis and cloud technology concepts will help you connect with all types of partners
- Top-Notch Organization: building relationships is about building trust and in order to do that, you need to be reliable and responsive. You will also have many relationships and priorities to push forward so you’ll need to have systems to keep track of everything.
- Own your outcomes: you only need to be asked once. You take that ask, create a feedback process as you execute on it, and drive it to an outcome.
- Communication expert: you follow up and focus on transparency and trust with both external partners and internal stakeholders. As the owner of an essential engine for our core business, you need to communicate to make things happen and share what is happening.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
( Please Note: We will be converting this position to full time after successful completion of initial six month period, therefore you should be available to continue employment if this is the potential outcome)
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.