Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is seeking applications for its inaugural Product Marketing & Strategy internship program from graduates currently working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Strategy/Marketing, with an expected graduation date between December 2023 and August 2024.
The Product Marketing and Strategy team influence product vision and provide compelling reasons for our customers to adopt Circle’s products by developing effective go-to-market strategies, product positioning and messaging, and content to empower sales, customer success and demand generation teams.
What you'll work on:
This internship is an excellent opportunity to help Circle shape the rapidly evolving world of web3 by:
- Developing internal and external marketing assets for sales enablement, customer success teams and partners.
- Creating foundational materials for the PMM team that help enable the go to market strategy.
- Performing thorough market and competitive overviews and analyses.
- Developing strong marketing narratives to drive growth and engagement.
This is a highly cross-functional role involving collaborating with business partners from insights, revenue, product management, demand generation, brand, communications and engineering teams at Circle. Internships will conclude with a final project presentation and, contingent on performance and business need, a full-time offer to join Circle full-time upon successful completion of degree requirements.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Keen sense of ownership
- Results oriented
- Strong academic record
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral skills
- Deep curiosity about crypto/web3 and are a constant learner in the space
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and their GSuite equivalents is required
- Excellent organizational and project-management skills
- A practical and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to clearly summarize and communicate project findings/output
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote