Product Design Intern (Summer 2022) at Reddit (Remote)
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Are you a beginner Product Designer with a dream of both designing innovative ideas and browsing r/catsstandingup at work? You’re in the right place! Reddit is in search of a Product Design Intern! The Reddit Design Team is a talented group of problem solvers, makers, and artists. Come join us as we take Reddit into the future, and be a part of a high-impact team!
Work on projects that impact the business. You'll gain exposure to how a real design team works, with the opportunity to execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from concept to delivery.
Contribute to design thinking at the company, resulting in tangible improvements across our portfolio of products – as well as to how we approach and solve customer problems.
Contribute to the betterment of Reddit, whether that be through designing content creation tools on Reddit, helping serve up relevant content to users, or a number of other projects we have in the works.
Be mentored by experienced and passionate UX Designers. From companies big and small, you'll work with designers of many different experiences and levels.
Continue making Reddit history as a part of our next intern class. Be a part of a new community, earn piles of sweet Reddit swag and get to know the city during sponsored outings over the course of the summer.
- Actively working towards a degree in Computer Science, Art, Design, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field
- Graduating between December 2022 and June 2023, with less than 2 years of professional work experience
- Passion for the intersection of user experience, business, marketing, and data
- Desire to ship designs fast, learn from quantitative and qualitative data, and iterate quickly
- A desire to work at Reddit HQ in San Francisco or New York City over Summer 2022 (Subject to change based on safety guidelines created due to the global pandemic)
- You’re over the age of 18 and authorized to work in the United States
- Strong sense of user empathy
- Familiar with Reddit’s product & our value proposition
In order to be considered for the role, please submit a portfolio of your work (PDF or website link).
Join Reddit; help build the front page of the internet!
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].