Payments Sales Intern (Remote) at Shopmonkey
Shopmonkey is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Payments Sales Intern. As a payments sales intern, your job duties may include outreach to our existing clients to gauge their interest in integrated payments, gathering information on their fintech needs and building reporting to optimize client outreach . The goal of the internship is to gain valuable work experience and skills to start your career in fintech. We are looking for candidates that are motivated by team work, building and helping their clients.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Present the value of Shopmonkey’s in-house payments platform to new and existing clients, as an impactful tool for their business
- Evaluate integrated processing competitors
- Work cross-functionally with Finance/RevOps/etc. to build a reporting dashboard
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- Detailed oriented qualities with strong organizational skills and a passion for helping customers
- Exquisite verbal and written communication skills with an abundance of charisma, empathy, humility, and humor
- Thirst for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Experience and/or curiosity in the Payments industry
- Finance experience
- Sales or customer service experience
The deadline to apply for this internship is Friday, 04/01/2022. Interviews will begin 04/15/2022 and offers will be made by 05/10/2022. Internships start on 05/23/2022 and will end on 08/12/2022.
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.