Our Growth Mindset (The Mission):
Think back on your time in school and a project or experience that got you fired up, curious, and motivated to try your best. Can you remember one? If you’re like us, there are some projects we remember decades later -- those times when we were so engaged in what we were doing that we couldn’t help but learn.
Seesaw is a learning platform that brings educators, students, and families together to deepen student learning. Teachers design and facilitate powerful learning experiences, students create, reflect, collaborate and make their learning visible, and families actively support and celebrate student learning. Seesaw is used by millions of K-12 students in over half the schools in the U.S.
The Curriculum (Your Role):
The Seesaw Marketing team is looking for a Marketing intern with a learning mindset and a passion to work in the EdTech space. You will get a chance to work across multiple marketing disciplines and learn how to craft marketing campaigns.
Your Classmates (The Team): This role works with the marketing leadership team and partners closely with other groups in the business.
Subject Matter (Your Responsibilities):
- Manage our marketing project tracker and assign owners to the incoming requests.
- Research, build and manage our external swag program. Our customers love all things Seesaw and we want your help in rolling out a delightful swag program for them.
- Support our brand team and help them maintain marketing materials including brand guidelines, creative assets, promo codes, URL links, and placement trackers.
- Work with our digital agency to organize digital spending and results.
- Support list building for our lifecycle marketing team.
Prerequisites (The Requirements):
- Highly organized with multi-tasking skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
A little about us:
We are well funded and have an experienced team. Work with the creators & leads of Google Calendar, Picasa, Maps, Facebook Platform, and Twitter.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
We prioritize work-life balance and actually walk the walk -- we care a lot about our work but care more about our friends and family. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy that people actually use.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, free lunch, wellness stipend, and charitable donation match.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.