Cosm is a global technology company that brings experiences to life in immersive environments. We help our partners create spaces and content that blur the lines of real and virtual across three primary markets: Sports and Entertainment, Science and Education, and Parks and Attractions. Cosm was born from the fusion of some of the greatest innovators in the history of technology. Evans & Sutherland, Spitz, Inc., and LiveLikeVR (now Cosm Immersive) combined forces to power the immersive experiences of the future as Cosm. Innovation is in our DNA.
Evans & Sutherland
For more than five decades, E&S has developed advanced computer graphics technologies. From Sketchpad, the first computer-aided design (CAD) program, to the first digital planetarium, to the DomeX LED dome of the today, E&S has led the charge for graphics and screen evolution, as the world’s first computer graphics company.THE POSITION
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Program Dates: June 6 – August 12 2022
In this position, you will support our marketing team by developing 2D assets in a variety of digital and print mediums, as well as assisting on larger marketing projects across the company’s business verticals.
A fundamental understanding of design principals, effective communication and content management is needed, with additional desired interest to learn and develop new skillsets which will further the marketing departments effectiveness.
The qualified employee will work closely with the marketing team and product managers to create digital and print campaigns, marketing materials used for online and in-person conferences, support the onsite sales center and other marketing content as needed.
- Works from concept to completion on a variety of projects, managing your own time.
- Develops creative art concepts from briefs while utilizing the company’s brand standards.
- Develops and presents conceptual design comps for approval.
- Use feedback from stakeholders to improve artwork.
- Prepares final production ready files for both print and web.
- Manages digital assets through an organized logical directory system.
- Collaborates with the Marketing team to keep projects on track.
Experience and Requirements:
- Coursework in Graphic Design or related Arts field & expected graduation within 12 months
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Understanding of both digital and print design workflows and principals
- A high attention to design detail, with an interest in usability and customer journey
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work within a remote team environment
- Be able to present and defend your thought process.
- A strong desire to develop as a graphic designer and willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Junior, Senior standing by the start of the program.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Interest in immersive technology and content.
Evans & Sutherland, a Cosm Company, is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.