Machine Learning Engineer Intern - Conversation AI at Moveworks (Peninsula)
We are looking for machine learning interns to join the Euphonia team at Moveworks for the summer, to help improve our best-in-class conversation engine platform. At Moveworks, the conversation engine is at the core of our ML-driven product that combines natural language understanding, heterogeneous enterprise skills, and conversational UI to deliver instant help to employees. You will help solve challenging yet interesting ML problems such as contextual topic switching, disambiguation policy, etc.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Twitter, Snowflake, Instacart, Coca Cola, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Built In named Moveworks the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with a group of talented engineers with previous experience at Google, Facebook, Airbnb, Amazon, etc.
- You will work on a machine learning problem in the contextual conversation engine.
- You will explore machine learning ideas, train a ML model with the potential to improve Moveworks products end to end.
- You will practice modeling skills and learn experience in working with a product that serves users at hundreds of companies.
- You have the opportunity to demo and present your work to the team at the end of your internship.
Who you are:
- Entering the last year of your bachelor, master or PhD degree.
- Pursuing a degree in computer science or Machine Learning related fields. Conversational AI experience is a bonus, but not required.
- Having strong coding skills.
- Passionate about natural language understanding, information retrieval, or machine learning.