Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
In this position, your main responsibility will be to read and move Invoca's executed contracts from Google Drive and Saleseforce to Ironclad, an online contract management system.
- Assist with drafting, reviewing and redlining, non-disclosure agreements, commercial and vendor agreements.
- Assist with updating and editing all contract templates.
- Observe and participate in legal calls and meetings.
- Perform legal research as needed.
- Assist with organizing legal documents and files.
- Support internal business units on smaller projects as requested.
- Based in the United States
- Current college student, pursuing a degree in law or related studies, with an expected graduation date between December 2022 and December 2023
- Have completed at least two years of college education
- Keen attention to details
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet
- Fast learner, ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Position Base Range - $19.00-$24.00 / hour
- Expected hours of work: ~20 hours a week, 2 days per week, 12 weeks. We are also flexible and can set up your work schedule around your course schedule.
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.