IT Operations Analyst I Intern at Jushi (Miami, FL)
IT OPERATIONS ANALYST I INTERN:
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples’ lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ”) (CSE: JUSH) (OTCQX: JUSHF), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The IT Operations Analyst Intern will work in a multi-functional role which supports Jushi Information Technology (IT) systems and programs, and store business operations. To thrive in this role, you will need to be very organized, high aptitude in problem solving, and excellent communication and customer service skills. (Must be able to report into the Boca Raton, Florida office 5 days a week. No student housing plan included.)
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1200 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Sèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Learn to manage and respond to software support tickets
- Support and reinforce daily execution of Jushi systems and processes
- Support logging and tracking of inquiries using a problem management database and maintain detailed history of all issues and resolutions by following up to all incidents and service requests in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software for new hire and existing employee internally/externally and help train employees on its use while teaching good and safe practices to avoid vulnerabilities
- Assist with coordinating the resolution of advanced issues with appropriate teams
- Report to IT Manager for projects and daily responsibilities
- Assist with support for all current and future Jushi Technologies (training will be provided)
- Assist in working with all functional teams to set up, maintain and support internal/external users
- Learn how to maintain, create, and close with details all requests via Help Desk Ticketing system
- Other related duties as appropriate and required
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
- Candidate must be able to commit to 6-to-12-week internship
HOURS OF INTERNSHIP
- Flexible shift (between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM), must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week. All other duties based on business needs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree seeking or recently graduated students in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Customer service skills a plus
- Communication, punctuality, and ability to work in a changing and adaptive environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365
- Highly organized and able to multi-task under time constraints
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, Team player
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.