Intern Solution Engineering at Celonis
We are a young and diverse team of data analytics and management consulting enthusiasts. Our Solution Engineering Team focuses on driving and closing sales opportunities at the world's largest corporations by identifying, quantifying, and demonstrating the Celonis value proposition. Working hands-on with customers, we are gathering new use cases and pioneering new product capabilities.
We are looking for a smart and overachieving Solution Engineering Intern. Reporting directly to the Director of Solution Engineering of the respective region, you translate our customers' business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our sales teams to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as up-selling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you'll do:
- Work closely with customer to understand and translate their business requirements into technical requirements
- Support your team colleagues with the implementation process and transform the customer's data to create meaningful process analysis and improvement opportunities
- Quantify the business and financial potential and prepare management ready presentations about your findings
- Act as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process, and collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
The qualifications you need:
- A degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Experience in consulting and an interest in Data Science and Big Data
- The ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner and t hink analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics
- A solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent presentation, creativity and written and verbal communication skills
- At least 12 weeks full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .