Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Product
Our team is made up of skilled product managers with experience in banking, FinTech, and cryptocurrency. We draw from top players and entrepreneurs in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal “think tank” that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s technical vision.
The Role: Product Manager Intern, Nifty Gateway - Summer 2022
The Product Manager Intern will assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll work to identify and support opportunities for retail user growth while learning to define the scope and objectives for continuous product success.
- Research product positioning informed by competitive research, gap analysis, and market insights
- Engage in proactive research to identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features and products
- Perform analysis or mining of data and draw insights from your work and think strategically on how to leverage those
- Assist in testing new features to ensure the best experience for our collectors and internal users alike
- Pursuing an associate or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Interactive Design, Psychology, Business or a related field
- Agile, adaptable and capable of supporting new products and features iteratively
- Base level understanding of data analysis and insights with eagerness to learn more
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and experience with cryptocurrencies, cryptography, and/or blockchain tech is a nice to have
- Vested interest in cryptocurrencies, cryptography, and/or blockchain technology
- Interest in technology built for all user types
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.