At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Human Resources Intern. We are offering an outstanding internship opportunity to someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources, allowing you to integrate academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, self-motivated, and eager to make their mark, learn best practices, and bring a fresh perspective and outlook to the team
You will rotate through and gain exposure to the following topics: training program design, onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, HRIS, compensation & HR data, 401K administration, benefits enrollment and compliance.
The work you'll do:
- Support the US people's operational efforts with project based work, including immigration, policy review, background checks, employee files, employee absence record audit and compliance audits.
- Responding to employee inquiries regarding HR-related matters and general support the HR Team and identify key priorities for the business, conduct research and propose ideas for implementation.
- Drive employee adoption of new HR technologies through info sessions and education and h elp prepare Word, Powerpoint and Excel documents
- Ability to handle and work with confidential information at all times
The qualifications you need:
- Pursuing a full-time bachelor's degree (rising Junior or Senior) in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business or other related areas of study
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- P roficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical, problem solver abilities and detail-oriented to navigate ambiguous environments
- Experience with working with a team and e ffective communication skills
- At least 12 weeks full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .