Intern Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations at Celonis
The GTM Strategy & Operations (North America) team is a crucial part of Celonis's top-line growth, providing analytical & execution support to the company's Sales and Sales Support functions. The team is responsible for a variety of duties in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics - requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization, and business operational support.
Success in this role means assisting the sales leaders to drive the continued success of Celonis by designing innovative go-to-market solutions and supporting our business growth strategy. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides daily exposure to senior executives. The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action. You will report directly to the GTM Strategy & Operations Manager, North America.
The successful candidate will enjoy driving change in a business & seeing fast results. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct influence on taking a 100%+ YoY, unicorn business to the next level.
The work you'll do:
- Structure and drive key strategic initiatives focused on improving business performance
- Conduct analyses of business performance to drive tangible results (i.e., territory design, sales optimization, sales planning, etc.)
- Collaborate across departments including Finance, Product Marketing, Operations, and more in order to execute on key tasks such as sales strategy, budgeting, CRM enhancements
- Design and interpret key performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
The qualifications you need:
- A Bachelor degree and currently pursuing an MBA degree, graduating in Spring 2023
- 2-5 years of work/internship experience in investment banking, consulting, or strategy/business operations prior to MBA
- Experience working closely with senior sales leaders, prior exposure to high-growth work environments, and a strong understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market principles are all highly desirable
- Experience with SQL and/or BI tools a plus and a strong background in Microsoft XLS, Powerpoint
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently, c omfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment and a h igh degree of intellectual curiosity and self confidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 12 weeks of full-time availability in Summer 2022
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .