Intern Execution Management at Celonis
The Celonis Services team conducts customer-facing projects to implement Celonis software and create business value by using our pioneering Process Mining technology. Projects are composed of key elements such as...
- Infrastructure setup
- Data integration
- Recognizing business aspect
- Creation of specific business/use cases
- Ongoing support
...our full lifecycle approach facilitates the overall success of a project.
As an Intern Execution Management Consultant, you are an integral member of our agile project team(s) to accelerate our customers' digital transformation and drive Celonis' international expansion. To generate high-value use cases, you work closely with our customers performing data transformations, conducting analyses, and developing data-driven process insights and actions. Implementing the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software - such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning - you'll drive delivery of success packages to our customers.
The work you'll do:
- Actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Ensure the optimal solution tackles the customer's pain points
- Employ Machine Learning algorithms and/or Task Mining to design innovative analyses and execution apps to make the customer's processes transparent
- Identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes - ALWAYS in close collaboration with the customer
The qualifications you need:
- pursuing a full-time bachelor's degree (rising Junior or Senior) in engineering, information systems, mathematical or computer science focus
- experience in consulting, SQL, and other database languages
- entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to learn and interest in analytical problem solving
- ability to make follow a methodical approach and make data driven recommendations
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- at least 12 weeks full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .