Intern, Corporate Communication, Summer FIS University Program 2022 at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, professional development seminars, and work alongside team mentors. This is a full-time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 6, 2022 and conclude on August 12, 2022.
About the team
The Strategic Initiatives Office is a part of the Global Integration and Efficiency Management organization. Our programs are not business-as-usual operations, they are transformational programs with engagement and interactions throughout the FIS organization.
What you will be doing
- You will research industry publications to discover industry trends.
- You will report on active initiatives and project updates while maintaining detailed records.
- You will create internal and external communications to support high-profile initiatives using Word and PowerPoint.
- You will coordinate meetings for and participate in dynamic organizational change program initiatives.
- You will use proactive interpersonal skills to communicate and coordinate programs.
What You Bring
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2022 through May 2023)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.