Intern Business Development at Celonis
We are the engine that drives pipeline generation for the Go-To-Market organization, the single largest source of opportunity creation for North America. We fuel the expansion of the Execution Management System and our continued leadership in Process Mining by utilizing world class methods and practices to engage the market, evangelize our ability to impact how businesses run, and Win The Core.
Raleigh is the HUB for Business Development in North America, a center of excellence for skill set acquisition and a jump start for a career in enterprise software sales. We are the destination employer in Raleigh for learning, development, and career opportunities unlike any other in the Raleigh market today.
The Intern BDR will report directly to the Manager of Business Development for the Raleigh HUB.
The BDR Intern role for Raleigh will help support operations of the Raleigh Business Development HUB while helping support our goal of funneling top talent and creating pipeline for the sales organization.
The work you'll do:
- Manage and maintain regional queues and dedupe for data quality
- Source potential prospects for the Key and Strategic Markets and execute nurture campaigns
- Perform Forensic Financial Analysis of strategic target accounts to assess value realization, understand revenue streams, and define applicable use cases
- Prepare content for executive presentations on business results
- Lead Team Enablement Sessions
- Own content creation for weekly team meetings
The qualifications you need:
- Currently pursuing an Bachelor or MBA degree
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- At least 12 weeks of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .