Intern, Business Analyst, Summer FIS University Program 2022 at FIS (Greater Denver Area)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, professional development seminars, and work alongside team mentors. This is a full-time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 6, 2022 and conclude on August 12, 2022.
About The Team
The Issuing Global Brand partnership team is responsible for FIS' issuing relationships with Discover, Mastercard, and Visa. We are responsible for the P&L related to the FIS revenue streams generated from FIS and client activity. Our work leverages FIS' matrix organizational structure, working with Finance, Sales, Relationship Management, Operations, and Legal. The team has several strategic projects to accomplish in 2021 that will provide significant ongoing revenue.
What You Will Be Doing
As the Issuing Global Brand Partnership Intern, your ongoing activities will include:
- Working with our team members, collaborating on each initiative's strategy and execution to advance the initiative's results
- Conducting financial analysis for client opportunities
- Developing and preparing client-facing material that communicates the opportunity to our clients
- Interacting (via written communication and conversations) with FIS Sales and Relationship team members regarding their opportunities to participate in our initiatives
- Interacting (via written communication and conversations) with FIS clients regarding their opportunities to participate in our initiatives
- Developing reports that indicate initiative progress and opportunity
What You Bring
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2022 through May 2023)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.