Intern, Auditor, Summer FIS University Program 2022 at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2022 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
As a 2022 FIS University Program Summer Intern, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 6, 2022 and conclude on August 12, 2022.
About The Team
The internal audit team reviews and assesses the Company's processes for controlling its activities and managing its risks. We do this by interviewing process owners, examining supporting evidence, and documenting assessment and testing results, and communicating the results to management. Our conclusions lead to improvements in the effectiveness of business operations, risk management, control, and governance processes.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand FIS's business and industry in general
- Learn FIS policies, standards, and methodologies (Internal Audit's and the Company's)
- Support audit teams for financial and operational audit projects
- Understand basic business processes and related risks
- Gather, summarize, and examine data or information in an organized manner
- Evaluate and validate key controls
- Formulate logical and supportable conclusions
- Develop workpapers and other audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice requirements
- Develop and foster professional relationships
- Establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders
What You Bring
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2022 through May 2023)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.