Human Resources Intern - Summer 2022 at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Delivering one-of-a-kind cloud technology, accompanied by award winning customer service, Paylocity is a software company in a category of its own. Poised to revolutionize the world of human capital management for thousands of small and medium sized businesses, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us create the future - enabling our customers to be employers of choice for their employees.
Support various areas of Paylocity by being a part of the Human Resources department! In HR, employees serve as internal consultants to Paylocity management and staff. The HR Team strives to create a positive work environment through employee engagement, provide research, and recommend legal compliance best practices to various parts of the business. In a nutshell, HR aims to create a one-of-a-kind employee experience for all employees.
PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES (WHAT YOU WILL DO)
- Assist with research to support engagement or other projects
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Help with administration of reward programs and other programs
- Help develop communications pertaining to HR announcements or programs
- Conduct Exit interviews as needed
- Process terminations in accordance with established procedures
- Assist with HRIS & HR Applications projects as needed
- Create / consolidate analytics as needed for the business
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and / or trainings
- Data entry and system administration
- Additional duties as assigned
Please note, in response to COVID-19 & Paylocity's commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Human Resources Team is currently working remotely. We successfully hosted interns virtually over Summer 2020 and Summer 2021 and will do so again if necessary. While the future is unclear, please assume you will work onsite at some point in the summer, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (WHO YOU ARE)
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program working toward a bachelor's degree with an anticipated graduation between December 2022 and Spring 2023
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong time management skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experience with MS Office
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing and organizational skills
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Paylocity is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.