Atlassian is seeking a Summer MBA intern in in our Global Sourcing team. This role will lead strategic and highly visible initiatives that improve the procurement service offerings for our rapidly growing international organization!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Resolve supplier concerns by working directly with sourcing managers, procurement Ops, accounts payables, and stakeholders.
- Perform detailed analysis of spend and other data to identify savings
- Partner with strategic sourcing team to develop Sourcing team's confluence landing page & guidelines for expectations
- Create financial modeling for commodity categories by leveraging Tableau Spend dashboard
- Participate in cross-functional sourcing projects with key internal stakeholders at ad-hoc
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of vendor and other relevant sourcing documents
- Building supplier relationships
- Learning to utilize supply chain and Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence, Coupa, and Workday.
- Provide multi-segment support as assigned
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate vitality with projects big and small
- Comfort operating independently in a constantly evolving environment and with multiple teams relying on your work
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian
- Ninja-like analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions we can take based upon the results. You are a power user of Excel
- Deft ability to communicate data into relevant insight: You know how to create compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives
- You love partnering: You understand that organizations are made up of very different parts. You relish influencing others and co-piloting cross-team initiatives
- Minimum 2 years in supply chain, business operations, or strategy within a B2B tech company or within a strategy consulting or finance environment
- Be able to commit to at least a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) internship during Summer 2022
Atlassian procurement is part of the global finance and strategy department, within the CFO organization. This role reports to the head of global procurement. Our Global Sourcing team is a strategic business partner focused on delivering global procurement services to Atlassian. You would be joining a talented and collaborative global team that is always growing, learning, and adapting.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .