- Assist Field Marketing and Partner Marketing teams in projects related to marketing VidMob product and services.
- Research events and conference opportunities VidMob should consider participating in.
- Conduct research on and enrich leads from events for sales in Salesforce.
- Assist in producing various sales materials including pitch decks, editing case studies, writing sales outreach emails and social posts, potentially serve as assistant producer for client videos.
- Attend webinars and provide sales team with helpful recaps of content and key takeaways.
- Assist field marketing with scheduling sales meetings and handling post-event tasks / follow-up.
- Audit how VidMob is displayed on Partner websites/ directories and identify areas of improvement.
- Help create, update, and maintain VidMob internal resources hosted on Highspot (internal sales management system) for Sales and Partnerships teams.
- Eager to learn, curious, ambitious and organized
- Familiarity with digital marketing and social media advertising
- A self-starter, comfortable working with remote teams
VidMob is the world’s leading platform for Intelligent Creative that provides an end-to-end solution to help brands improve their marketing results by unifying creative and data.
VidMob is the only company in the world to receive a certified creative marketing partner badge from every major social and digital platform. A portion of every dollar VidMob receives is used to fund pro bono creative services for non-profits through its 501(c)(3) VidMob Gives. This year the company is included in AdAge's Best Places to Work 2022 and Forbes' list of America's Best Startup Employers 2022.
Learn more about VidMob at www.vidmob.com and VidMob Gives at vidmob.gives.